Senior Mobile Application QA Engineer
Jaybird is an active lifestyle consumer electronics brand. Jaybird makes premium market leading sports tech products to inspire people to be active and empower them to improve their lives. Jaybird has pioneered the sports Bluetooth® headphone market in the US. Jaybird is obsessed with delivering the insanely great sound that goes with you throughout your day. Logitech acquired Jaybird on April 2016 and is committed to growing Jaybird brand WW.
For more information, please visit www.jaybirdsport.com.
The Jaybird MySound App is a market leader in its category and consistently earns 4.6 to 4.9 stars on iOS and Android. We are looking for a creative, dynamic QA engineer as part of our growing software team.
In this role you will:
Be responsible for hands-on testing and quality assurance of Jaybird iOS and Android mobile applications which interface to Jaybird’s world-class devices and cloud services
Review software architecture and design to extract important testable features of the system.
Design and develop automated UI tests with XCUI, Espresso, KIF, etc.
Review software user stories to extract important testable features of the interfaces
Work with product owners and software development team to identify the highest value opportunities for in-depth testing
Identify, install and administer various testing tools for system-level automated testing. Write scripts as necessary
Enter and track defects, collect and maintain internal metrics
- Bachelor's or Graduate Degree in CS, EE, CE or related discipline
- 5+ years of black and white box testing of iOS and Android applications
- Experience providing QA for mobile, and back-end services.
- Capable of writing and executing manual tests for mobile apps.
- Experience with Native automation Frameworks (Espresso, XCUI, or KIF) and Appium.
- A practiced eye for pixel misalignments, margin errors, and other visual details.
- Experience with Python and automated scripting.
- Experience with releasing test builds using Jenkins, TestFlight, BuddyBuild or similar frameworks.
- Experience with Git or any other repository.
- Exposure to Agile development methodology with scrum sprints.
- Experience with Bluetooth a definite plus.
- Handling App reviews and feedback.
- Track record of launching iOS and Android applications with very high user ratings (>4.5 stars)
- Prior experience working with multi-national, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working in small, close-knit teams with aggressive development schedules.
- Passion for running or an outdoor sport is a plus.
- Strong in analytical & logical thinking.
- Proven test design, test execution, and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in test tracking software such as Asana, Jira, Zephyr, etc.,
Bachelor's or Graduate Degree in CS, EE, CE or related discipline
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”