B2B Account Manager_Education
B2B Education Account Manager
This role will work with Sales and Marketing to develop Large use-cases in education accounts which can be leveraged to generate large deals as well as run rate. This role needs to help identify and develop on the biggest accounts and to identify and work with System Integrators who are active in the direct Segment in the KR education market. The role will also work with Companies selling Complementary products (example – Keyboard / Mice / Presenter / Speaker / Headset / Gaming / Blue microphone) to build funnels in accounts.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Identify and prioritize the Accounts with largest potentials
● Deliver commitment target goal and develop new pipeline opportunities.
● Identify and help Sales tie-up with relevant education accounts.
● Identify companies selling complementary products and drive partnership agreements.
Build Use cases, Pitches and Proof of Concepts
● Use early successes to build Use cases and case studies/ publish white papers which can be used to target potential accounts.
Funnel Management and Results
● Develop an Account base with Funnel visibility of consistent business for quarters ahead.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
● 6 years of relevant experience in company with B2B Education sales.
● Global or domestic public sector sales experience and good understanding of the market and channel structure.
● Great relationships with relevant Partners (SI’s, Resellers) in the education market
● Strong communication, presentation, problem solving, and negotiation skill.
● Good teamwork in multi-cultural environment.
● Ability to analyze, summary and apply, and leverage resource in the organization
● Ability to handle complex and matrix relationship and decision process
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.