GRC Risk Analyst
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Identify and document business risks, and coordinate remediation of vulnerabilities and threats using repeatable risk assessment methodologies and processes. This may include producing and analyzing output from infrastructure, database, data classifications or web application vulnerability assessments and developing spreadsheets, diagrams, Word documents and reports as requested.
- Disseminate security requirements to technology managers and business owners to remediate significant risks and achieve desired levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability based on internal policies and industry best practices.
- Communicate effectively with management, engineers, customers and others regarding implementation and maintenance of appropriate controls to mitigate significant risks.
- Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor risk by performing independent hands-on risk assessments. Includes both in house systems and vendor based solutions covering Information Security, Business Continuity and compliance risk.
- Identify and communicate recommended security and control deficiencies for business units. Document and monitor the implementation of controls for technology and business project plans.
- Develop an overall risk management strategy for new or existing services with key business stakeholders.
- Provide industry best practices, lessons learned, and innovative approaches to addressing and minimizing risk across Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.