Quality Engineering Technician (1-Year Contract)
The regulatory compliance engineer will be assigned to the E2E NPI Compliance Team to ensure products meet worldwide regulatory requirements verifying all aspects of compliance are achieved before designs go into mass production. This position will have the responsibility to ensure a product meets the localization requirements needed to demonstrate technical adherence to applicable regulations for every country where the product is to be sold. The regulatory compliance engineer achieves this by working collaboratively within the E2E NPI Team. They will be closely involved in design markings guidance, power adapter planning, updating important user documentation, and language planning requirements for product regional SKUs. This position reports directly to Product Regulatory Compliance Manager.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Monitor, interpret, understand and communicate regulatory impactful items pertaining to E2E NPI Team Members
• Authorize design readiness for market access in Agile PLM as a last checkpoint to validate that E2E NPI Team Members have successfully overseen the implementation of their localization guidance into all aspects of their designs
• Create, track, and close non-conformances through a CAPA (corrective action preventative action) system while driving toward overall process improvement
• Stay informed of compliance issues by collaborating with design teams and participating compliance design reviews
• Work closely with internal and external compliance experts to ensure the success of all products at Logitech as it relates to product regulatory compliance
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Bachelor's degree or greater in Engineering, or Technology related degree, or work equivalent of 5 years experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Eager team orientated contributor that has a willingness to advise, listen, learn, and execute
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."