Senior Financial Analyst - AMR Region
Logitech, a world leader in digital experience products located in Newark, CA is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to become part of a AMR Business Finance team focusing on operating expense and customer returns. The candidate will report to the Senior Finance Manager, and will have significant interaction with Business partners, Business Group Finance, Corporate FP&A and cross-functional departments.
The candidate for this position must be able to manage detailed financial information with the highest degree of accuracy. All information must always be delivered on time. The candidate must be naturally inquisitive with the consistent desire to improve the tasks assigned to them.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Prepare, review and analyze operating expenses and returns on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis providing detailed business drivers to fluctuations against prior quarter, year, and budget.
• Timely completion of operating expense and returns reporting, and quarter end close responsibilities aligned to Controllership and FP&A calendar.
• Build strong relationships and foster teamwork within department, business partners, and overall finance.
• Understand and communicate operating expense and returns results and trends to business management, and recommend appropriate course of action when results differ from the plan in operating expenses and customer returns.
• Proactively drive in quarter communication among business partners in ensuring the Americas Region is meeting strategic objectives.
• Effectively partner cross-functionally with all personnel in business and finance organizations.
• Work regularly with business partners including the AMR Head of Marketing, AMR Head of Finance and Head of Global Finance.
• Conduct analysis and develop insights that improve the quality of decision making within the executive team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Prior experience as Senior Financial Analyst is required
• Prior experience providing Financial Planning & Analysis support
• Bachelor or Equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• 3 - 5 years of progressive development in Finance and Accounting
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables, nested formulae, match/index, as examples; good working knowledge of Powerpoint
• Proficiency in Essbase and Oracle applications preferable; understand database relationship structure
• Be a good team member; interface proactively and seamlessly with other members on the team.
• Enjoy learning from and helping others succeed
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to deliver results on time and 100% complete
• Ability to question effectively and solve complex problems
• Excellent analytical and business support skills
• Self motivated individual with the highest degree of ethics
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Our consumer products are designed for popular computing devices--PCs and Macs, tablets and smartphones. Want to be part of this team of innovators?
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.