Global Sourcing Manager
Global Sourcing Manager to focus on Semiconductor components design selection, supplier, cost andsupply management.
Be Yourself. Open mind, Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate and Challenge. Decide and just Do.
• Responsible for sourcing ; procurement for Semiconductor components.
• Responsible for suppliers' management, RFP/ RFQ and vendor selection.
• Responsible for contract / agreement negotiations, cost management and the negotiation on the business terms with suppliers and vendors
• Responsible for supply management and risk mitigation plan.
• Need to provide the managed components roadmap and market trend &
analysis for design recommendation on regular basis
* To lead the QBRs with key suppliers on regular basis
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
*Prefer working experience in Semiconductor supply management
*High proficiency in spoken and written English
*At least 8 years on EE/ Semiconductors components sourcing/procurement management experience
*Expert on technology trend, cost breakdown analysis.
*Excellent communication; interpersonal and negotiation skills
• University Degree or above.
Logitech is a multicultural company who are passionate about products design for people like and love to use it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."