Global Sourcing Manager - semiconductor industry
We are looking for a Global Sourcing Manager with experience in the semiconductor industry. The idea candidate will focus on components design and supplier selection, cost and supply management.
Be Yourself. Open mind, Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate and Challenge. Decide and just Do.
• Responsible for sourcing and procurement of semiconductor components,
• Responsible for suppliers' management, RFP/ RFQ and vendor selection,
• Responsible for contract / agreement negotiations, cost management suppliers and vendors,
• Responsible for supply management and risk mitigation plan,
• Manage components roadmap and market trend, as well as analysis for design recommendation,
* To lead the QBRs with key suppliers on regular basis.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
* Previous working experience in semiconductor supply management,
* High proficiency in spoken and written English,
* 5+ years on EE/ Semiconductors components sourcing/procurement management experience,
*Expert on technology trend, cost breakdown analysis,
*Excellent communication; interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• University Degree or above.
Logitech is a multicultural company who are passionate about products design for people like and love to use it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."