OTC Finance Manager - EMEA Claims
Claims Supervisor EMEA
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Business partnering with cross functions including external customers, Regional Sales and Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
- Oversee team’s work ensuring procedures are consistent with policy; monitors relationships with Central Finance & Sales to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Account analysis, reconciliation and reporting at month-end
- Maintenance of key accounts, processing marketing and pricing claims and deductions support in accordance with established program policies and procedures.
- Drives continuous improvement, identifying opportunities and supporting process change. Working with the central finance and other Finance and Sales teams to evaluate opportunities to enhance existing processes or provide improved service to stakeholders.
- Representing team at Management meetings.
- Point of contact for internal and external financial audits and reviews. Addresses audit findings to improve compliance and accuracy of transaction processing
- Responsible for managing team tasks, delegating duties and steering team members towards personal and team goals and KPI’s.
- Performs related duties such as conducting staff meetings, preparing written instructions for work assignments, resolving disputes and preparing narratives and statistical report.
- Point of contact for internal and external escalations while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Trains staff in functional accounting, financial management skills, including optimizing the use of systems and reporting.
- Serve as a back-up as needed and serve as a resource for Claims team working through challenging transactions
- Addresses personnel needs of the team by working with central units to promote financial training and hire new employees.
- Escalates questions and problems as appropriate to the OTC Senior Manager or appropriate central finance group.
Understanding of accrual accounting, excellent analytical skills in researching claims and ability to
Excellent communication skills are essential, highly organized and ability to manage priorities & Deadlines.
Proficient with Excel & Oracle.
Recently completed degree in business, finance or accounting. Previous people management experience desirable.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race and membership of the Traveller community.