Senior Backend Developer
As a senior backend developer in the Cloud Service and Application Development team, you will be involved in the development of enterprise and manufacturing systems in cloud, including designing data structures and process flow, implementing business logic and features, deploying and improving the service components.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
• Contribute in the development of cloud service systems with stable quality.
• Work closely with the front-end developers, database engineers and devops engineers for system integration and optimization.
• Identify and troubleshoot the issues with the whole development team and analyst team.
Key Qualifications :
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team
• 3+ years of experience in coding with Java (Spring boot is preferred) .
• 2+ years of experience in RDBMS or NoSQL (MongoDB is preferred)
• Familiarity with Linux based operating systems.
• Experience in source control system (git)
• Knowledge and experience of RESTful API design
• Ability to collaborate, always be learning and seeking improvement
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include
• Experience with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure…).
• Experience with Apache Kafka.
• Experience in CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, ELK…).
• Knowledge of networking and computer resource management.
• B.S or M.S. degree in computer science or a related field.