Senior Corporate Paralegal
Logitech is hiring a Senior Corporate Paralegal.
Reporting to the Associate General Counsel, Corporate & Securities, our Senior Corporate Paralegal will have a broad portfolio of responsibilities and will be an integral member of a small corporate legal team.
This person will have the opportunity to work with the highest levels of Logitech’s leadership, including members of the Board, CEO, CFO and General Counsel, as well as to support corporate governance, securities
filings and transactions. A combination of law firm and in-house experience is preferred.
Experience with international companies, companies established outside the U.S., or both is a plus.
- Board of Directors management and liaison
- Coordinate all aspects of board communication and materials including meeting logistics, agendas and meeting materials
- Help to develop and implement director orientation, education and development programs
- Corporate governance
- Prepare and review periodic and other public filings and materials, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, registration statements, Annual Report and Section 16 filings
- Support annual shareholder meeting process, including assistance with preparation and review of proxy statements and related proxy solicitation materials
- Prepare and analyze Director and Officer (D&O) Questionnaires
- Maintain corporate records, including Board and Committee Minutes and Board Portal
- Manage other corporate recordkeeping
- Manage Insider Trading procedures and communications
- Oversee and implement Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) key controls and procedures
- Assist with SOX audits by internal and external auditors
- Coordinate legal due diligence
- Coordinate closing documentation and matters
- Manage escrows, earnouts and other post-transaction matters
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process, and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.