Accountant (1 Year Contractor)
The accountant is responsible for recording 3rd party invoices and employee expense report auditing and billing, payment arrangement auditing support, and finance team administrative tasks.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will support:
• Administrative tasks such as coordinating office activities, manage travel arrangements for the upper management and track stocks of office supplies
• Account payable entries. Including, but not limited, supporting document checking, account assignment, information verifying, payment authorities and system input
• Employee travel expense auditing and verifying
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Review/prepare Balance Sheet reconciliation. Take action and settle up the outstanding unbalance
• Continuous management and support of Cash forecasting
• Support quarter/annual financial audit PBC preparation
• Support weekly cash management and bank account reconciliation
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent practical experience
• Good command of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiar with Excel function
• Details oriented, proactive and hands-on
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP system is a plus
• Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and interact with people at all levels of a company.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”