Gaming Category Manager
The Gaming Category Manager, Thailand is responsible for defining strategies and implementing action plans for growth of Logitech Gaming business by building relationship with key stakeholders in the local gaming community.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholder among Gaming Industry in Thailand (Game Publisher, eSport Team, Vendor, etc).
- Own the iCafe program and build relationship with key partner in that space.
- Optimize efficiency in online & offline promotion.
- Meet assigned performance targets and objectives on product group that is assigned.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives & targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manage potential partner conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to partner rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, business, communications, or related fields.
- True passion for gaming.
- Experience in handling Gaming Community with excellent network within the local gaming scene.
- Highly market focused with good understanding of customers and competitor mindset.
- Strategic thinking with good execution. Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Thai and English.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines, multi-tasking and manage projects independently.
- Well-organized and keen attention to detail.
- Have Leadership skill, dynamic and energetic.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”