NPI Operations Program Manager, Mobility/EDU
The NPI Operations Program Manager, Mobility/EDU is responsible to lead product launches for the Mobility and Education Business Groups (BG). This individual will manage complex projects from developing operational strategies, developing implementation plan and leading execution to drive operational effectiveness. The NPI Operations PM will coordinate launch readiness by connecting functions and meet CSX (Cost, Schedule, Experience) targets.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Manage Operations Strategic Programs per assignment
- On assigned New Product Introduction (NPI) projects, report challenges/risks and align with stakeholders to:
- Achieve on-time launch and improve time-to-market
- Maintain source data for NPI Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Continuously improve processes
- Facilitate operations readiness on all upstream deliverables
- Identify and mitigate operational risks
- Smooth out yield and ramp via rigor of milestone requirements and Design for X (i.e. Design for Manufacturing, Design for Test, Design for Cost, etc.)
- Train key resources on Playbook and Product Launch Center navigation when applicable
- Administrate Product Launch Center as source of truth for schedule, tasks, compliance, finance, and documents
- Facilitate cross-functional alignment between Operations, Business Group (BG), Engineering, and other key stakeholders
- Engage and facilitate with external customer and partners as needed
- Apply NPI processes with structure and flexibility
- Kickoff NPI setup in Product Launch Center (PLC) and manage through entire product launch
- Report NPI high-level risks
- Facilitate NPI post-completion for lessons learned
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years’ work experience related to electronics manufacturing, automated test development for electronics and new product introduction processes.
- Advanced user of project management tools such as MS project or similar
- Ability to interact professionally with senior staff, internally and internationally.
- Strong interpersonal skills as an influencer and team player.
- A proven cross functional leader who has demonstrated the ability to facilitate problem solving sessions across the organization
- General knowledge on cross-functional areas affecting New Product development: engineering, BOM structure/ cost, compliance, go-to-market
- Good knowledge on operational areas: sourcing, supply chain, manufacturing, demand/supply planning
- Excellent skills in logical thinking, quantitative analyses, and problem solving
- Must have well-developed verbal and written communication and facilitation skills.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Willing to strive through ambiguous project status to clarity
- Highly result-driven, self-motivated, and passionate
- Proven ability to practice out-of-box within structured framework
- BSME/BSEE or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Certification (PMP) Credential is a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.