Streamlabs Streamer Success- Technical Support Specialist I
Streamlabs (at Logitech) is a cutting-edge, high-growth technology providing a suite of software solutions that enables live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels across several platforms such as Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube Live, and TikTok. Previously backed by Sequoia Capital, Streamlabs was acquired by Logitech in 2019 to further support the Company’s focus on fueling the creator economy by building essential products for creators. The Company is well-positioned for future growth and is on a mission to add a self-motivated Business Operations Associate/Senior Associate with a positive attitude and eagerness to support cross-functional efforts across the team.
At Streamlabs, we are a remote-first Company, and being a key champion of our stellar team culture is crucial to success. In this role you will do everything in your power to support our team/business needs as well as help foster a culture that you are proud of by working with and being supported by all functional leads.
The Technical Support Specialist I is responsible for ensuring a seamless streaming experience for Streamlabs users by providing troubleshooting guidance and technical assistance.
**Please include details of your experience with Streamlabs tools and software in order for your application to be considered. **
- Complete support inquires across various platforms, giving personalized and relevant assistance to users
- Provide technical assistance to users
- Complete QA testing and provide product feedback
- Flag key user issues to SL org engineering/QA teams in a timely manner to troubleshoot and improve products
- Maintain current knowledge of all products and services
- Relevant KPIs: customer satisfaction, time to first response, ticket response volume
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Streaming experience - experience with Streamlabs tools and software
- Minimum 2 years employment experience in a customer facing role
- Technical knowledge - proficient at troubleshooting software and familiarity with Windows
- Experience with written customer support via ticketing system (or similar)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Empathy for our users and desire to go above and beyond
- Experience with streamers- moderation or community involvement
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends (US time) and be flexible on scheduling
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Advanced skills with Streamlabs OBS
- 1 year streaming experience
- 5 years employment experience
- High school diploma
Logitech is still hiring during COVID-19!
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.