Total Rewards Specialist, AP
Logitech is looking for a Regional Total Rewards Analyst to support the Total Rewards team and the implementation and administration of our compensation, benefits and global mobility programs. The Total Rewards team is responsible for designing, implementing and administering competitive compensation and benefits programs that attract, retain and motivate the level of talent needed to create and manage an innovative, high growth company in a highly competitive and rapidly evolving market.
The position will focus on the management and administration of compensation and benefits programs, assisting the Head of Total Rewards, AP to revamp Compensation and benefits programs / policies to enhance Logitech’s market competitiveness to acquire, retain and incentivize talents as well as managing mobility program including policy/procedure implementation, vendor management.
Compensation & Benefits program management (80%)
- Is the support and subject matter expert on regional C&B programs, processes, policies and related initiatives, being the direct interface for HR OPS
- Participates and supports surveys and benchmarks for C&B matters, in order to maintain and enhance competitiveness
- Support the management of health programs, pension and country-specific programs & policies for Asia Pacific regions covering 14 countries
- Follows up on a daily basis for all operational C&B matters for AP region including on monitoring and following up on providers’ services, agreements and costs
- Follows up on invoices, reconciles, controls and submits for payment
- Assist with employee communication including maintenance of total rewards content on company’s intranet.
- Assist with special projects and departmental initiatives as assigned.
- Responsible for identifying the criteria / eligibility for work authorization application in regards to relocation request raised;
- Assist to consolidate the relocation package , prepare for cost projections and assignment offer
- Ongoing administration of Logitech Mobility Policies (Long-term, Short-term IA, IPT, EBT and domestic relocation)
- Administration of Expatriate tax filing with tax consultant
- Assist to revamp the mobility administration and communication processes
- Generate reports and analyze data as requested
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 6 years relevant work experience in high tech and/or software industry preferred
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent industry expertise
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong process management skills, strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently; be a self-starter
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, proficiency with Workday preferred
- High proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Experience working in a global/matrix business environment
- Proficiency with Workday preferred
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”