Senior Project Manager
Logitech G is a leading gaming brand company that is looking for a senior project manager to lead new product project package development, and in corporate with global team, engineering and manufacturing WW, This position will start from PFE stage till MP/ launch to WW market, also supporting the post MP package sustaining.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• This senior project manager is leading, managing and coordinating the package development of Retail products that include package structure, as well as graphic & documentation development from product front end phase till mass production, successful launch to market.
• This position required high passion to partnership with Go-To-Market manager /brand manager and design team in US, global operation, supplier, package engineering team in Asia Pacific to develop & launch product package into manufacturer. Ensuring deliverables, schedule & quality meet the project objectives which are defined in Project Plan.
• Plan, schedule, prioritize and drive package structure/ graphic development activities and ensure PKG NPI or Sustaining tasks & activities will be managed.
• Develop SKU plan, Responsible for BOM creation, manage and release of the packaged products.
• Work with the localization team in Europe to ensure retail configurations are translated accurately and on time delivery to meet project schedule with quality requirements.
• Ensure that the developed quality of package structure/ graphic meets expected experience without major issues.
• Early identify project risks, fully evaluated and mitigation plan in place, also require tracking the progress till project launch to market success.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Fluent English communication skills with marketing and design team from WW.
• Have above 5 ~ 7 years of project management experience.
• Project management experience in gaming gears, and works with cross functional team and managing new product development.
• Great collaborative skills in a cross functional team within a global environment.
• Skills of Leading & managing NPI project development from concept kick-off to stable manufacturing. Also support post MP sustaining, cost reduction.
• Ability to develop comprehensive project development timeline by using proper tools.
• Great skills in Bills of Material/ Bills of Documents creation and maintenance, as well as good senseo of engineering change order management.
• Effective use of Google/ MS Office applications (Spreadsheet, Word, Presentations SW) and cloud based applications.
• Experience in managing retail branded packages is a plus.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Project Management Professional certification (PMP)
• Bachelor or master degree in Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."