The Sustainability Auditor is a part of a Sustainability Audit team at Logitech. This team is responsible for assessing in-house and supplier conformance with requirements of labour, ethics, environment, health & safety as outlined by local legislation, company policies, the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) and Logitech SER (Social Environment and Responsibility) Principles of Conduct.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will perform:
In-house Social and Environmental Responsibility (SER) management, including:
- Internal audit: participate the internal audit, follow up the CA (Corrective Action) status, monitor the continuous progress
- Customer audits: Be familiar with the customers’ SER (Social Environment and Responsibility) criteria, participate in the customers’ SER audits, coordinate the CA follow up and closure for customers
- Capability Building: Capability building training material preparation ( RBA requirement), perform annual and refreshment training to office staffs / department heads, renew the training material for all employees.
- SER Programs: Coordinate and implement SER projects in relation to employee engagement and empowerment, labor management system implementation, stakeholder management
- Operational Data Collection & Management: ISO 14001 and Environmental Management such as GHG(Greenhouse Gas), water and emissions
Supplier SER management
- Draft audit reports that are accurate, concise and in accordance with defined requirements
- Discuss/coordinate/follow-up with suppliers, where applicable, on issues and corrective measures needed
- Monitor ongoing supplier audit and corrective action activity to generate supplier performance profiles
- Quarterly review major suppliers’ SER performance
- Develop and provide the capability building training to the existing suppliers
- Ensure compliance with Logitech policies with regard to ethics, antitrust, conflicts of interest, and confidentiality.
- Escalate findings in accordance with the defined requirements. Ensure critical issues are escalated in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide audit reports to the audit team for comment and to the Manager SER Compliance Audits in a timely manner following audits and in accordance with SER enforcement Plans.
- Produce regular status, progress, performance and ad hoc reports as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations for use at Internal SER dashboard reports.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Have 6 to 8 years (in a senior role) or 3 to 4 years (in an auditor role) experience in industry or with a large international audit firm
- Familiarity with working conditions and an ability to interpret Federal and local Labor law in China
- Knowledge of best practice in the areas of labor, ethics, environment and health & safety would be an asset
- Candidates should possess an ability to work within tight deadlines
- Comply with Logitech policies with regard to ethics, antitrust, conflicts of interest, and confidentiality.
- The successful candidates will possess;
- Excellent analytical skills and effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- High standard of ethical behavior, in particular as it relates to dealing with sensitive information and confidentiality
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc)
- Proficiency in reading simplified Chinese as well as verbal proficiency in Mandarin
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Audit experience in SA8000, ISO 9000, OHSAS 18000 or ISO 14000/14064 or similar (preferably lead auditor qualification) is a distinct advantage.
- Strong technical and scientific background in either mechanical, chemical, electronic, or garment industry or Health and Safety related qualifications would be of benefit in the role.
University degree or above
Excellent communication and writing skills and fluency in English required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”