Senior Product Marketing Manager
Product marketing Manager/Director (PMM) develops and drives mid to long term marketing strategies and continuous growth plan by working closely with regional marketing organizations in order to successful launching seeds and new products (0-1) to China market and beyond if needed;
Builds strong insight around market, consumers , competitors and products to guide the product portfolio strategies and roadmaps;
Creates marketing messaging for product and market segmentations to enhance brand awareness and product differentiation, also driving product value proposition together with product managers during NPI.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
1. Work with key team leaders to develop strategic-level product visions and service scenarios, and product launches to internal sales and marketing teams (how products are used to meet end-user needs);
2. Information collection and tracking, including market information, competition information, industry/industry research, customer needs research.
3. Segment the target customer base, determine the initial core positioning and differentiation
4. Deliver product value propositions to business development, and sales teams, and develop customers with them. Such as contact and education of high-end customers, as well as the company's strategic partner expansion and so on;
5. Close communication and cooperation with marketing organizations, especially branding, PR and Marketing leaders, such as meeting planning, media release strategies, identifying different levels of sponsorship for different meetings (e.g. whether a presentation is required), etc.;
6. Integrate the company's product launch strategy and overall marketing activities to accelerate the mining of leads and demand.
7. Drive and lead product launch projects and take the opportunity to strengthen the company's awareness of thought leadership and technology leadership. Responsible for all the planning of product launch, work closely with the marketing team and product management team to ensure the successful product launch, build communication processes across multiple functional departments and even business units;
8. Drive and lead marketing messaging and sales tools development by working closely with regional marketing team to enable front-line teams to work more efficiently (including presentation materials, customized proposals, FAQs, phonetic scripts, etc.);
9. Develop product marketing materials, including cases, parameter tables, white papers, product descriptions, FAQs, product feature sheets, competitive comparisons, and materials required for the company's official website, etc.
10. Keep tracking and align with marketing teams' reach and impact on target audiences, and engage in demand mining, including management, engagement, user needs, and feedback on user needs and usage;
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
1. More than 10 years of consumer electronics, IOT industry, and has served as Product Marketing, consultant, product manager and other positions;
2. Understand the Chinese enterprise-grade market, including and not limited to SMBs, enterprises, operators, start-ups;
3. Have practical experience in product launch and new product introduction related projects;
4. Understand the tools or methods required to visualize marketing content, such as PPT, white papers, Datasheet, web pages, videos, etc.;
5. Have a strong oral expression and writing ability, and pay great attention to the details;
6. Experienced in presentations and demos. Be able to according to different levels of demand for targeted product value statement;
7. Strong cross-functional communication skills;
8. Strong autonomy, strong time management ability;
B.S / M.S of Marketing or Business, MBA
Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders in a distributed environment
Excellent written and oral communications and interpersonal skills
Speak fluent English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about success, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”