Reporting & Visualization Engineer
Logitech is looking for a bright & well-rounded Reporting & Visualization Engineer to build compelling, interactive, and beautiful visualizations that will help Logitech make great decisions. This person will obtain requirements from different teams to design and develop effective dashboard solutions that help the business make sense of complex data.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Use Tableau or any similar data visualization tool to quickly and expertly generate compelling, interactive visualizations across various data sources
- Develop complex commercial grade dashboards, helping us convert from manual reporting processes
- Contribute to internal brainstorming sessions and workshops with unique insights and practical suggestions to make data more visual and understandable
- Participate in creating a strong visualization strategy at Logitech, including helping business users to become more analytical and self-sufficient with their data
- Facilitate requirements gathering and discovery sessions from business leads
- Create and provide data visualization internal trainings
- Animate and interact with the data visualization internal community
- 3-5 years Tableau Desktop /Creator expertise with demonstrable dashboard design capabilities
- 2-3 years experience working in global environments
- Strong financial knowledge
- Expert at working with business leaders to define high-value problems and solve them with advanced data-driven solutions
- Able to communicate effectively across different internal business functions (Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Business Groups, HR, etc..)
- Creative approach to data visualization and good design aesthetic. Appreciate beauty & simplicity in reporting data
- Proficient at SQL, wrangling data, and synthesizing large amounts of information
- Available for limited travels
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Statistics or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.