The Launch Project Manager is leading, managing and coordinating the package development of Logitech C&P products that including Package structure, as well as Graphic & Documentation development from PFE stage till MP/PLD..
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• This position required to partnership with C&P Global Marketing & design team at US and supplier, PKG qualification team in AP to developing & launch product package into Asia Pacific manufacturer. Ensuring deliverables, schedule & quality meet the project objectives which defined in Project Plan.
• Ensuring deliverables, schedule & quality meet the project objectives which defined in Project Plan.
• Plan, schedule, prioritize and drive package structure/ graphic development activities and ensure PKG tasks & activities be will managed.
• Develop SKU plan, Responsible for Master Package BOM creation, manage and release of the packaged products.
• Work with Localization team at EU & AP to ensure retail configurations be translated accurate and on time delivery to meet project schedule and quality requirement.
• Ensure that the developed Quality of PKG Structure/ Graphic meet expected CXR, OOBE without major issues.
• Early identify project risks, fully evaluated and mitigation plan in place, also require to tracking the progress till project launch to MP/OSD successful.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Fluent English Communication Skills in global company is must.
• Has above 5 ~ 7 years of project management experience.
• Project Management experience in consumer electronics/ digital & mobile devices, and works with cross functional team, managing new product development
• Good knowledge of Project Management Standard & Methodology from project concepts stage to development & commercialization.
• Good understanding of working with functional team in Global Environment.
• Skills of Leading & managing a technical project development till NPI to stable manufacturing.
• Ability to develop comprehensive project development timeline by using proper tools.
• Good understanding of Bills of Material/ Bills of Documents, as well as skills of Change management.
• Effective use of Google/ MS Office applications (Spreadsheet, Word, Presentations SW) and Cloud based applications.
• Experience in managing Retail package or Brand products is a plus.
• Bachelor or master degree in Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration