Supply Chain Account Manager (Minneapolis and Arkansas preferred)
You have a passion to meet the needs of our channel partners. Your ability to lead and take a proactive approach in managing partner relationships to balance both Logitech and partner goals will help ensure long-term success of the business.
You enjoy creating compelling conversations particularly with partners to influence actions required to meet the needs of the business. Managing, manipulating and leveraging data brings you satisfaction, particularly since you use this skill and information to drive those compelling conversations with our key partners.
Leading a customer centric demand planning and laser focus on operations and execution is your core strength and passion. Engage in supply chain strategy projects to build new capabilities , remove inefficiencies and drive growth.
If this resonates with you then the Customer Supply Chain Account Manager position is a great fit. This experienced hands-on supply chain professional will be the Logitech supply chain operations interface with North America e-tailers, retailers and distribution customers. This role is critical in providing leadership across Sales, Planning, Replenishment, Order Management, and the Customer to forecast and execute to aligned revenue plans and support customers’ product and service level requirements.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Responsible for supply chain processes that support demand planning activities, inventory management and demand fulfillment for all Logitech product categories with major retail and distribution accounts
- Lead and drive compelling Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) conversations.
- Analyze ad plans, events, sales, inventory, pricing, market conditions and growth projections to develop a forecast plan in collaboration with accounts
- Advocate for the account by providing feedback, analysis and data on the state of the business to ensure the correct business decisions are made in a timely manner
- Partner with account and sales organizations to report on and facilitate attainment of quarterly revenue objectives
- Serve as primary supply chain interface for the account to address performance, manage improvement initiatives, performance inhibitors within their supply chain network and drive execution of Vendor Compliance requirements
- Proactively facilitate and drive cross-functional engagement to resolve operational issues and improve channel partner experience
- Manage, analyze, and report metrics and trends to drive with the account and/or internal organizations, actions to optimize supply chain performance
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- More than 8 years of supply chain/operations experience of North America eTail/Retail/ Distribution channels
- Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external partners
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills including teambuilding and conflict management and resolution
- Thorough knowledge of forecasting and inventory modeling
- Excellent understanding of supplier and channel supply chains
- Strong knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems including driving best practices
- Knowledge of key retail service level metrics such as In-Stock, Fill Rate and Delivery Performance
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Project management skills with capability to manage cross functional teams
- Experience with a Vendor Managed Inventory model/relationship
- Minneapolis and Arkansas surrounding areas preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.