Internship Program - Machine Learning Software Intern
The Machine Learning Software Intern is responsible for developing automation tools and building sound\vision testing system to support QA team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Work in an agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications,
• Enable continuous deployment and availability by designing, developing and creating automated frameworks, processes and test cases based on functional and end-user requirements.
• Implement software that tests and stresses on-premise products and/or cloud services for end users.
• Develop a plan including the milestones, checkpoints and goals.
• Integrate all components into a system
• Deliver project and demonstrate to team by the end of the internship.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Must have basic knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas : C++, C, Labview, Python.
• Good Communication skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Basic knowledge of automation tools and testing frameworks
• Experience with machine vision
• Experience with frontend system.
• Major in CS or IE related fields
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”