Summer Internship Program - Mechanical Engineering Intern - Mobility
The potential candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic R&D Center, collaborating with expert teams to create great products in gaming-related categories. Passion for design and development is the key, this includes creating and testing solutions to meet design goals.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate and Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Get familiar with our mobility accessories products
• Understand how our mobility accessories interact with a magnetic environment
- Understand interaction with high temperature.
- Combine magnet with mechanical parts
- Integrate magnet in a complete system a check the different interactions
• Contribute ideas / knowledge to our concept
• Learn how to modeling CAD files with Creo in a real industrial level
• Mechanism design / discussion
• Chance to have professional Communications with people from different locations of the world
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Graduate or undergraduate level in Mechanical Engineering / System Engineering
• Magnetics skills.
• Knowledge on CAD / 3D modeling
• Strong self-manage in time / scope / progress of the topic
• Fluent communication in English
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Love to play mobility devices such as cell phones / tablets
• Pro-E Cero skill
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”