Product Quality Engineer
Product Quality Engineer, who is comfortable with both executing tests and scheduling tests to ensure schedules are meet, and when things do not go ideally to plan, able to gather and report relevant information so that issues can be addressed and debugged by appropriate supporting staff.. The focus is primarily related to the Hardware, to ensure it meets and/or exceeds specifications. There will exposure to SW testing and possible automation too.
This includes and not limited to organization skills, to help track and report status, daily as needed.
- Comfortable with scheduling, overseeing, and executing various DVT plans: like Drop, Non operational and operational Temperature and Humidity test, High Temperature, Burn-in Test, Package test, Various Life tests, and others.
- Able to organize and track in details, the products and the associated status of the tests.
- Able to work with production line, training resources to execute specific out of box tests.
- Knowledge of setting up tests, and executing tests that focus primarily on Hardware, but also supporting FW.
- Being flexible and able to support and handle trial runs, along with multiple projects being executed close together.
- Comfortable with UI testing of several SW applications along with our products.
- Some automation experience and/or scripting coding can be an additional plus.
- Able to confirm test execution, and the ability to suggest additional supporting efforts.
- Comfortable working with TDE and the Production Line to solve issues, and debug failures based on the what has been reported.
- Working directly with team members at the Factory, but also available for phone, and video conferencing with Taiwan and US.