DMR VC Specialist-Gov/Ed - position based in DC/VA area
The DMR Video Collaboration Sales Specialist is responsible for providing a point of contact for and product specialist resource for Logitech’s DMR/NSP channel and penetrating the Government Verticals. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with the Account Sales Teams within the Logitech DMR/NSP channel, collaborating with End User Sales Team, and help accelerate the VC growth with DMR/NSP channel partners with a focus on the Government Verticals.
Be yourself. Be open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will
- Accelerate the DMR/NSP growth of Video collaboration (VC) solutions by penetrating the Gov/Ed verticals with the DMR/NSP channel partners
- Understand and execute solution selling of Logitech VC to Account Solutions Sales Teams
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations highlighting the key advantages, features, and unique value propositions of the VC product portfolio, solutions, and service offerings.
- Develop Logitech VC business through DMR Outside Sales Teams and Gov/Ed Customers, playing a supporting role to the Channel National Account Manager (NAM) through presenting Logitech VC Solutions
- Engage and facilitate product trials, nurturing large opportunities, and follow-up with targeted Gov/Ed Customers on the behalf of Logitech DMR/NSP Channel Partners.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the VC product portfolio, industry trends, and competition
- Provide and/or conduct VC Channel Enablement (Training), as necessary.
- Provide trade show, table-top, lunch-and learn support with AMR Channel Partners and VC trade show engagements
- Working cooperatively with the existing Logitech B2B team (Channel and Enterprise) and infrastructure - learning from and leveraging resources where appropriate. Creating your own where not.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5-7+ years of proven and solid sales experience working with B2B channel partners
- 3+ Years of technology sales experience to Gov/Ed verticals
- Technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Results-driven and committed to creating new opportunities in a growing business
- Strong sales and communications skills and be technically able to conduct product demonstrations and deliver effective presentations face-to-face and virtually.
- Bring business and related industry knowledge with a proven ability to build relationships with Channel Partners and qualify and close deals with Gov/Ed Customers
- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively in a joint effort to mutually drive business in a team concept
- Location: Chicago, Ill or DC Area
In addition to Customer facing activities above, the DMR VC Sales Specialist is also responsible for internal Logitech activities:
- Acting as primary Go-To expert for Account and Logitech Account NAMs for the category
- Collaboration with Logitech DMR/NSP Team and VC Enterprise Sales Teams
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Willingness to travel for internal training, sales meetings, and Customer events (50%)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and extensive professional Social Networking presence
- High Degree of persistence and follow through
- Flexibility of scheduling, adjusting to changing business needs
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Formal Sales and/or Presentation skills training is heavily preferred
- Technical Certifications are preferred
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.