Software Development Engineer
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation.We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Software Development Engineer for our Cloud Backend infrastructure team. . You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making the video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge.
Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for using your development skills to design and develop innovative cloud based solutions using AWS that support our device management and analytics infrastructure
- Work closely with a small team of software engineers to translate overall system architecture and product requirements into well-designed and implemented software components.
- Take ownership of the implementation of individual software components, with high emphasis on quality, test-driven development, and sound software engineering practices.
- You also write really great documents that make people say “Wow!”
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3+ years of strong data structures, algorithms, design, coding, analytical and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of proven, hands-on track-record as a software developer in cloud-enabled products
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies and in building RESTful APIs to power cloud and web services is required.
- Well-versed in CloudFront and S3 bucket configuration and maintenance
- Experience with AWS console and AWS CLI scripting
- Expert at designing and maintaining IAM security policies
- Expert at designing and maintaining VPC environments
- Experience with IoT devices and AWS IoT framework a major plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes and best practices
- Have a good understanding of functional and design patterns with a focus on performance, security and scalability
- Experience in cloud-based NoSQL stores (e.g. DynamoDB, MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc) and RDBMS.
- OSX, iOS or Android development experience a major plus
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.