Global Sourcing Manager
As Global Sourcing Manager in Strategic GSM team you will be contributing to the development and implementation of sourcing strategy.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
● Responsible for sourcing & procurement for EE/ME components
● Responsible for supplier management, price negotiation and cost reduction
● Responsible for new supplier' sourcing & vendor selection
● Responsible for the negotiation with suppliers on the contract/agreements and business terms
● Need to provide supplier roadmap and market trend & analysis to BUs on regular basis
● Interact with key business leaders and managers/buyers to proactively identify potential sourcing opportunities
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● At least 10 years sourcing experience in EE component
● Expert on cost breakdown and analysis
● Good communication and negotiation skills
● Ability to work globally (3 regions US, EMEA and AP)
● EDUCATION: University Degree or above (Electronic Engineering or Industrial Engineering will be the plus)