Channel Manager - Thailand Up Country
The Channel Manager is responsible for defining strategies and implementing action plans for growth of Logitech business with assigned channel partners in Thailand Up-Country and be responsible for their quarterly business performance.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Expand local market by strategically positioning Logitech products
- Generate demand from local market
- Coordinate with Logitech Distributors in order to increase customer delivery and demand fulfilment.
- Explore bundling opportunities for incremental business
- Maintain relationship with existing partners - acts as Logitech first point of contact
- Increase Logitech brand and products visibility in relevant resources
- Increase market share for Logitech products
- Monitor weekly business intelligence through distributor inventory reports.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Experience in managing channel partners from distributor and vendor perspective
- Experience in ICT, Components & Accessories industry is a plus.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering sales growth and channel expansion that drive significant market share and sales result
- Experience in working with large products portfolios, ability to align with company vision
- High market focus with strong business sense, good understanding of customers and competitor mindset
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”