• The Launch Project Manager is leading, managing and coordinating the product and package development of Logitech Personal Workspace Solutions products that include variation of product and package, as well as package structure, graphic & documentation development from project start till MP/OSD.
• This position required partnership with the global marketing team, Design and engineering team to develop & launch products and packages into manufacturers.
• Ensuring deliverables, schedule & quality meet the project objectives which are defined in Project Plan.
• Plan, schedule, prioritize and drive package structure/ graphic development activities and ensure PKG tasks & activities will be well managed.
• Develop SKU plan, responsible for master package configurations & BOM creation, manage and release of the packaged products.
• Work with the Localization team at EU & AP to ensure retail configurations are translated accurately and on time delivery to meet project schedule and quality requirements.
• Ensure that the developed quality of PKG structure/ graphic meets expected CXR, OOBE without major issues.
• Early identify project risks, fully evaluated and mitigation plan in place, also require tracking the progress till project launch to MP/OSD successful.