Business Development Manager B2B eCommerce Europe
The Business Development Manager for B2B eCommerce, is responsible for working closely with our Logitech Key Reseller in the rapidly evolving eCommerce Sales landscape. Firstly, this position is responsible for advising and partnering with our Reseller to develop and implement the eCommerce and Online-channel facets of selling and executing our sales and marketing programs. Responsibilities include working with Field Sales teams to educate, plan, execute and coordinate the eCommerce facets of the Resellers Annual Business Plan. Secondly, the position is responsible for collaboratively developing and managing Logitech’s Annual Business Plan on the various business-to-business (B2B) eCommerce Reseller ordering platforms.
This position will report into the Head of B2B Europe.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- B2B Reseller eCommerce Integration
- This position will be responsible for developing processes/programs to further integrate eCommerce ways of workings, best practices and opportunities with Field Sales and Reseller teams
- This position will work with Field Sales teams to educate, plan, execute and coordinate the eCommerce facets of the Resellers Annual Business Plan.
- This position will collaborate closely with Logitech’s Sales Strategy and eCommerce teams to ladder up to broader business performance goals and initiatives
- This position requires a constant drive to stay up to date with eCommerce and digital trends as well as technology and emerging capability opportunities
- This position will champion and educate B2B eCommerce opportunities and success across the organization
B2B Reseller eCommerce Platforms
- This position will be responsible for and manage our B2B eCommerce platform strategy, partnership and performance with our Resellers on their platforms
- This position will build a collaborative Annual Business Plan and roadmap with each Resellers B2B platform partner and identify appropriate integrations
- This position will build a collaborative eCommerce Annual Business Plan that articulates the intersection, ways of working and business goal expectations between our Field Sales teams and Reseller partners.
- This position will collaborate with Marketing and Content/Catalog Management to create engaging and relevant content in support of Logitech’s brands on the Resellers B2B platform
- This position will partner with regional Sales Leader to prepare and execute programming that aligns with regional program calendars.
- This position will drive execution of Annual Business Plan and provide regular analytics, insights and performance reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- This position will measure and optimize Logitech’s brand portfolio performance to improve visibility, engagement and purchase conversion of our portfolio
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- A Master degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
- A minimum of 5 or more years experience in the B2B resell industry.
- Understanding of B2B eCommerce and their Market-trends
- Proven track record in building good relationships with resell customers, internal associates and wholesalers.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges.
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction.
- Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data and its applicability workplace technology categories is required.
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn and use various software including Microsoft Office/Gsuite.
- Demonstrated technical skills required for the preparation of professional and effective sales presentations.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Marketing and/or Sales experience in the consumer electronic industry
- eCommerce/Digital Commerce marketplace/platform experiences such Amazon for Business, Google, eBay or other B2B eCommerce marketplaces strongly preferred
- Digital Performance/Media Marketing experience
- Ability to travel a minimum of 40% of working time
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.