Supply Chain Sourcing Manager
The Supply Chain Sourcing Manager is responsible for leading logistics procurement projects within Supply Chain. He or she drives supplier identification, negotiation and contracting in alignment with the business requirements. He or she is a value-added partner to the business and ensures complete alignment between business goals and stakeholders.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Develop and execute Supply Chain Sourcing strategies for specific projects and be accountable for the outcome. Propose alternatives meeting Supply Chain cost and performance objectives.
- Monitor market trends, provide and maintains synthesis of market dynamics.
- Determine bid strategy, milestones, schedules for assigned sourcing projects.
- Prepare and lead specific logistics bids with cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for various Supply Chain services in collaboration with Legal and Supply Chain organization.
- Advise stakeholders on contract terms, conditions, scope and performance of assigned projects.
- Build and maintain ongoing supplier relationships at various levels. Prepare and lead suppliers’ business reviews.
- Drive supplier performance and feedback loop with all stakeholders.
- Support Supply Chain initiatives and report regularly on project status vs objectives.
- Travel as the need arises for Supply Chain projects (United States, Asia).
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar sourcing role
- Supply Chain experience in a global company environment
- Ability to build relationships across a global and matrixed organization
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a hands-on and flexible approach
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good team player able to drive change
- Culturally sensitive
- Curious and energetic personality
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience in trade compliance
- Exposure to consumer products, retail/etail industry
- Additional spoken languages are an asset
- Academic degree in Business Administration/ Logistics
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”