Channel Business Manager
The Channel Business Manager is responsible for develop, service, and grow relationships with channel partners. A number of partners under a Channel Manager's responsibility depends on the size of their employer. Channel Managers are employed in virtually any sector that deals with business-to-business sales.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company's sales target
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a business relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Execute and implement the strategy to meet sales performance targets.
- Analysis the sales statistics gathered in order to determine sales potential and inventory requirements, and monitoring the preferences of customers.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned performance targets and objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives & targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Partnering with our partner organizations to meet common objectives and goals through the use and coordination of partner resources.
- Managing potential partner conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to partner rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 5 years experience in Thailand consumer electronics or consumer products national wide marketing management experience.
- Highly consumer focused and strong business sense.
- Willing to take on challenging tasks and able to work under pressure.
- Committed ,self-driven and good level of initiative.
- Able to prioritize tasks and problem solving skills.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- Strong team player, highly self motivated and driven, assertive in completing projects well.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Thai.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”