The FW/SW Quality Engineer is responsible for creating and executing tests against our family of video collaboration products and being able to distinguish between Hardware failures, Firmware failures, issues coming from the Host, or network environment.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success within Video Collaboration. In this role you will:
- Extract and create Firmware Test Plan by reviewing the marketing document (PRD) of the project.
- Execute tests and develop automated test programs to distinguish HW/FW/SW failures.
- Capable to analyse test data
- Set up test systems to support various audio/video and network applications.
- Reproduce issues reported by the field, or as needed during product release and regression.
- Work directly with team members
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Proficiency in Python and capable in C++/C#, OpenCV, ME Fixture, or EE design relative experience.
- Using line commands and scripting to debug and gather information from operating systems(Windows, Mac, Chrome, Linux).
- USB Certification, network considerations (Latency, jittery, packet loss), in order to validate, verify and regress video and audio issues.
- Familiar with camera testing and calibration mythology and fundamental knowledge of optic/image, electric and audio.
- Experience testing not only the UI, but all the activities that occur behind the scenes as data travels to cloud and back.
- Familiar with test case management like JIRA and Zephyr including but not limited to creating suites, reports, not just executing tests. Comfortable using JIRA, as well as setting up projects, creating reports and appropriate.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”