Senior Manager, Quality Office and Systems
The Senior Manager is responsible for leading the Quality Office and Systems team, which is part of the Consumer Centric Logitech Global Quality Operations. The team is still ramping up with all the relevant quality capabilities to become a professional partner for Logitech's business units and you will grow as well as shape it to fit Logitech’s overall strategic direction. You will report to the Head of Global Quality Operations.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Logitech consumer oriented quality management system, which among many other details, hosts all relevant quality management and testing standards
• Drive for consistency across Logitech's quality units
• Project manage and steer strategic and improvement projects across all Logitech’s quality units
• Drive analysis of relevant data points from development, manufacturing as well as In-Market phases and define and implement dashboards that help the business to improve decision making, our quality and product portfolio
• Develop and drive a continuous improvement mindset and corresponding processes across Logitech, closing the loop between the ‘backend’ and ‘frontend’ of the product creation activity
• Develop scorecards, metrics and communication strategy and practices
• Own global quality reporting
• Promote and sustain quality as an element of superior business performance
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Strong quality leadership and influential skills/experience and can cooperate on all organizational levels
• BIG heart for the Consumer with a strong drive to translate consumer feedback language into business value add
• Challenging mindset and behavior with an outside in view, that can go against status quo and drive change where needed
15 years of leadership and management experience, where 10 years must be within the quality domain
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret, understand, and deal with abstract and concrete variables at the same time.
• Manufacturing Quality and Supplier Quality experience
• Hands on approach, leading by doing and never afraid of getting ‘muddy hands’
• Strong experience with project management and change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Six Sigma or similar certification, strong statistical understanding
• Knows DOE and DFMEA/PFMEA methods and can facilitate their use
• Provides clear and professional English communication orally and in writing
• Ability to work in a collaborative and participative, team oriented environment while having a start-up mindset.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Certified project management professional (PMP or similar)
• Black belt Six Sigma certified
• Bachelor or Master in Engineering within HW, SW, Computer Science or Manufacturing
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”