Senior Test Development Engineer
As a Senior Test Development Engineer in the headset group of Logitech, you will be responsible for developing the production tests of headsets or other audio products. You will develop the test stations for in-house projects at our SuZhou factory. You may also define test specifications and work with contracted manufacturers to develop the testing stations. The responsibilities include developing and deploying test stations, defining test spec, analyzing data, deciding test criteria, and optimizing for reliability and repeatability.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
· Integrate test software, test hardware and fixtures into production test stations
· Develop and implement test plans of production tests
· Coordinate communication between factories, Asia, and the US engineering teams
· Develop automated test cases and test scripts
· Lead failure analysis with strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
· drive continuous improvement to optimize the existing tests.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
· Excellent oral and written communication. Ability to host meetings with multiple sites
· Software programming and testing experience
· Test automation development and scripting
· Ability to perform hands-on product testing and failure analysis
· Audio or Bluetooth product testing experiences
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
· Programming languages, Visual C++, VB, or Labview
· Scripting languages, Python or equivalent
· Experiences with fixtures and instruments, such as oscilloscopes, RF testers, and etc.
· Ability to understand schematics and to debug circuits.
· Understanding UTS, Logitech Universal Test System platform, is a plus
· Master or Bachelor degree in engineering with a minimum 3 years experience