IT Business Analyst Finance
The IT Business Analyst based in Logitech’s Chennai Office in India. The role encompasses strong functional and technical Oracle E-Business skills as well as the ability to interface effectively with key business owners within Logitech’s finance controllership organisation to drive continuous improvement initiatives, project delivery, as well as ensuring the on-going stability of the existing finance systems are maintained.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Liaise with Oracle Applications counterparts globally across different teams
- Work with 3rd party technical support on technical issues (logging SR's)
- Provide support for existing financial applications and resolving issues raised
- Manage application delivery projects across multiple functional areas within finance
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives – take ownership and participate in projects which will ultimately result in the achievement of global standard processes
- Work towards the achievement of KPI targets
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5 years Oracle EBS implementation or support experience, with proven delivery execution experience in at least 2 full cycle implementations at a functional lead level
- Significant knowledge and detailed skills in the Oracle financial applications in R12 platform. For example: E-Business tax, accounts payables, accounts receivables, fixed assets, general ledger, costing, intercompany AGIS, and basic knowledge on order management, procurement and inventory modules.
- Knowledge of AP Scanning automation tools like Kofax, Softco etc.,
- Good technical awareness - for example, knowledge of data structures and SQL command language
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed functional specifications
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Flexible to work out of regular working hours, if needs be
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Knowledge of finance and accounting
- Accounting Qualifications like (ACCA, CIMA, CPA) and project management certification like PMP
- Knowledge of Expensify for expense report processing would be desirable
- Some knowledge of Oracle channel revenue management (or other platform equivalent e.g. salesforce) encompassing budgets, offers and claim processing
- Proficient project management and collaboration tools like MS Projects, Asana or Monday.com
- Degree in Business Information Sciences or Computer Science or Master in Business Management (or equivalent work experience);
- Certification in Business Analysis would be a plus
- Certification in Project Management would be a plus.
- Fluency in English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.