Are you a confident, ambitious individual looking for inspiration and opportunity to start your career in the consumer product industries?
Do you want to work in a global, inspiring, open, corporate environment with partner sites where you will receive training from hands-on experts, find out your passion and pushing the boundary to your limit?
If you answered yes, then this role is for you!
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Contribute to the development of new innovation concepts and sustaining of MP products
- Master and maintain instruments and infrastructures in Colors, Materials, and Finishing (CMF) Lab
- Support engineers to specify, design and qualify CMF solutions from concept to manufacturing for Logitech products meeting cost, schedule and user experience;
- Colorimeter; Gloss meter; Surface roughness; Material tensile strength, etc.
- Laser marking machines
- Perform measurements & qualification
- Develop fixtures and setups to run tests
- Statistical data analysis
- Collaborate with multi-competence engineering teams in a multi-site environment
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Basic statistics preferred; Excel, Minitab
- Understand laboratory way-of-working and Manage equipments
- Read & write bilingual (Mandarin & English) test reports and working instructions
- Positive team players, supportive & cooperative, candidate should reflect our values and commitment to quality and is expected to be self-disciplined
- Technical school or College with 2 years laboratory experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”