Talent Acquisition Partner for VC - Contractor
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be based in Hsinchu, Taiwan and will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment in the Asia Pacific Region. You will play a critical role in establishing strong partnerships with our business leaders. This role is the key point of contact for talent planning activities and recruitment for Technical and G&A roles in a variety of positions across various business groups and functions. You will partner closely with Talent Acquisition colleagues in the US, APAC and EMEA to establish best in class recruitment practices, innovative employer branding and an unforgettable candidate experience.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the end to end recruitment process for all roles in the Asia Pacific Region.
• Oversee the talent acquisition process from talent planning and intake meetings to closing and onboarding.
• Build strong relationships with Business Leaders and Hiring Managers, providing a consultative approach to recruitment solutions.
• Maintain and develop relevant university relationships and pipelines for intern hiring.
• Partner with the business leaders to establish and implement a strategic approach for contingent workers.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience with at least 1 year of in-house corporate recruitment
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to manage multiple clients and business groups both onsite and remote.
• Experience standardizing, implementing, and evaluating TA processes and programs.
• Innovative and solution-minded approach to helping develop strategies and solutions.
• A passion for sourcing and managing candidates throughout the recruitment process.
• Ability to work with team members all across the board for alignment and compliance.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.