The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for direct labor recruitment and implement the organization’s recruitment strategy.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be participate in recruitment plan, including recruitment channels and budget, implement recruitment plan according to manufactory production demand.
- Manage and evaluate direct recruitment channels. Evaluate the effectiveness according to the recruitment policy of the company and give the improvement suggestion.
- Ensure data integrity in recruitment Systems, generate recruitment related reports and provide analysis and recommendation on improvement action plan.
- Assess the supplier performance in timely. Can coach the suppliers to improve performance to satisfy production demand.
- Work with training center to improve Labor on-board process and upgrade the on boarding rate.
- Maintain company public WeChat of recruitment module and timely update recruitment information.
- Responsible for campus recruiting independently.
- Support other relative direct Labor recruitment project.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related.
- More than 5 years above solid recruitment experience in multinational companies, experience in direct labor recruitment is an advantage.
- Good understanding about the hiring process, technology, channels and the assessment principles.
- Mature, independent and strong sense of responsibility.
- Would like to work under pressure and accept new challenge.
- Bachelor degree
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it.As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spotto be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”