Digital Marketing Manager
This person will play a critical role in shaping and driving Jaybird’s digital marketing strategies and will collaborate with teams across the organization (brand, digital media, e-commerce and agency partners) to deliver activations and campaigns that not only drive key KPIs but also tell the Jaybird brand, product and promo stories in an engaging, powerful way. The ideal candidate lives and breathes analytics and strategy, has a creative eye, and is always up-to-date on the latest platforms, tools, and trends.
- Plan and execute holistic , full-funnel (awareness to conversion), digital marketing campaigns, drawing from insights, producing briefs and ensuring integration of digital marketing plans into overarching digital and brand initiatives and campaigns — product launches, brand campaigns, promotional campaigns, etc.
- Implement and maintain a digital marketing calendar to increase visibility and alignment and to help drive e-commerce KPIs.
- Disseminate digital campaign learnings, best practices and policies to evangelize value and results, as well as to advise on what works well on digital. Report out regularly, develop a dashboard to effectively communicate results and ensure that insights are integrated into current and future work.
- Partner with paid digital media team:
- To develop performance-driven, ROI-focused media campaigns that align content creation, drive content awareness and introduce product discovery, while leveraging audience targeting, segmentation and other data.
- To optimize ad strategies and delivery through A/B testing, audience analysis, and segmentation. Build a pipeline of experiments that you will launch and measure
- To run end-to-end ROI-focused paid media campaigns: keyword research, campaign strategy, ad writing, bid management, engine relationships, and margin optimization.
- To ensure campaigns deliver on defined KPIs efficiently and effectively
- To assess opportunities for audience, creative, and channel expansion
- Develop the blog strategy and create written content to convey brand point of view, feed digital media and drive SEO value.
- Partner with Creative team to develop written content topics based on SEO search volume, trending topics, product launches and campaign goals.
- Partner with Brand and Digital teams to build outreach strategy to drive awareness, increase SEO traffic to website and create SEO backlinks.
- Partner with E-commerce Manager to understand SEO content performance and report and forecast goals for website engagement.
- Manage the transition to a new Email Service Provider, ensuring that data integration, automation and design template are retained or optimized.
- Lead email strategy and develop a product, branded content and transactional led email marketing calendar inclusive of forecasted results — also responsible for creative briefing.
- Responsible for developing a robust email testing strategy, to include tests across all aspects, including creative, copy, segmentation, product and messaging.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage the growth and maintenance of our prospects/customer database including new programs designed to increase email capture and LTV.
- Partner with the Creative team to execute the e-commerce content engine, ensuring creative that engages consumers is relevant and is refreshed often. Test and iterate on high-performing digital creative.
- Create and maintain “always-on” strategy to continually build digital presence — lead test & learn process.
- Deep experience managing several performance-driven, ROI-focused digital channels, inclusive of digital media, programmatic display, email and affiliate.
- A true cross-channel marketer, with hands-on experience planning/buying across multiple ad and media platforms.
- Ability to combine SEO and storytelling to produce a variety of written content types that deliver value at different touch points along the customer journey.
- A creative mindset that’s always churning with actionable ideas that help enhance Jaybird’s digital presence and achieve our brand and business growth goals.
- A constant finger on the digital pulse and an eye on the digital landscape to discover what’s new, what competitors are doing, and what innovations are around the corner.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including Digital, Brand, Product, Marketplace and Regional teams, in order to exceed our digital objectives.
- Understand the nuances and complexities of data but act as a simplifier, realizing that data and insights are only powerful if they drive action.
- Experience creating listening, monitoring and KPI dashboards in Sprinklr, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Excellent project management skills, detailed-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously and efficiently.
- 3-5 years of professional experience working in new media, digital marketing and/or online journalism
- Must have exceptional ability to create written content as well as have strong communication, analytical and organization skills.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.