Global Product Manager
You will be asked to lead the development of our products from the original value proposition to the successful market launch. You will lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the best user experience while actively contributing to our market growth. You will also be responsible for leading and/or participating to front-end innovation projects, with the objective to contribute to the overall product strategy in line with our business strategy. You are passionate about delivering amazing experiences to enhance the life of millions of people as they interact everyday with digital content.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Define the end-to-end product experience supporting the value proposition defined by Portfolio Managers.
- Participate in global consumer research and consumer visits to identify articulated and non-articulated consumer needs.
- Drive necessary primary and secondary research to support product definition and development.
- Lead scientific research agenda with support from field experts to drive long term innovation.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, portfolio and design teams to reach optimal tradeoff between the vision of the product experience, time to market and product cost.
- Review prototypes to improve the product experience.
- Maintain intelligence on competition products performance.
- Collaborate with portfolio, design and engineering teams to build long-term product strategy and roadmaps.
- Lead and/or participate to front-end innovation projects to identify new and valuable opportunities and develop meaningful and relevant product innovations.
- Effectively prioritize and deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in a product management or product marketing position.
- Experience with ergonomics would be a plus .
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills.
- Recognized leadership skills – strong ability to lead by influence.
- Strong ability to empathize with customer and consumer challenges and tensions; demonstrable experience with global consumer needs and developing products used in multiple cultures and/or by multiple user groups.
- Strong understanding of product (hardware and software) life cycle process, engineering principles and design constraints.
- Strong business acumen – capable of big picture thinking.
- Ability to lead design thinking projects.
- Decisive and able to deal with ambiguity, guiding other team members through it.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to both lead and collaborate in cross functional teams.
- Ability to quickly grasp technology constraints and capabilities.
- Strong interest in consumer electronics and technology business, industry / industry issues and competitors.
- Excellent communication (oral& written) skills – English required.
- Best candidate will be curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Graduate degree in business and/or product design.
- Additional degree in science preferable
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”