Logitech is looking for a Compensation Manager to drive the implementation and administration of our compensation programs. Reporting to the Head of Global Compensation, you will guide and consult your client group(s) in all compensation related matters. You will liaise with other People & Culture partners worldwide to initiate projects and provides analysis that reinforces the company’s business strategy of attracting and retaining the best talent in the Industry. This includes supporting the development, implementation, communication and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies. Programs and policies may incorporate short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and compensation training. This position may provide guidance to other Compensation staff.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Provide expert compensation advise and consultation to assigned business groups, providing recommendations on compensation matters to People & Culture Business and Talent Acquisition Partners that support of business goals and ensure market competitiveness regarding application of compensation policies, practices, and guidelines
- Partner and consult with key stakeholders to manage, drive and influence the development and execution of compensation projects, processes and initiatives such as salary structures, job leveling and FLSA exemptions, while balancing business acumen, reward expertise and relationship skills
- Lead job evaluations, job leveling, and providing compensation recommendations ensuring internal equity and market alignment of total compensation
- Lead in-depth analysis to determine market competitiveness of compensation programs or to ensure compliance with current legal regulations, while promoting industry best practices to ensure continued internal equity and external competitiveness of compensation
- Develop and assess key performance indicators, highlighting trends, and propose recommendations based on an analysis effectiveness of compensation programs
- Lead and manage key areas in the annual compensation review process, including salary, bonus, and equity in Workday
- Develop and deliver robust compensation training and communication for business leaders and People & Culture Business Partners to support compensation programs
- Oversee compliance with applicable regulatory requirements regarding employee pay while staying up-to-date on current related legislation
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members to ensure consistency of service to business groups
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in high tech and/or software industry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong process management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently; be a self-starter
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience working in a global business environment
- Proficiency with Workday preferred
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent industry expertise
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.