Sr. Testing Engineer
The Senior Testing Engineer is responsible for SZ Manufactory NPI Launch
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Be responsible for NPI launch as Test engineering at SZ Manufactory.
• Good skills for problem solving, data analysis by a strong logical thinking
• Be able to communicate with internal design team (such as ME,EE and FW, TDE) and external ODM suppliers.
• Be able to continue to improve test efficiency and reduce test cycle time.
• Be able to bring innovation ideas into products and system testing design
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Major in electronics/mechatronics.
• 4 years related working experience on Consumer Electronics NPI launch
• Coding ability such as C#, C++, JAVA, Phyton, Labview, familiar with DLL coding
• Strong ability on circuit failure analysis
• Well know about all of the test equipments such as: oscilloscope, spectrum, Anritsu8852, power supplier
• Oral and written English fluently.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Programming language C++ will be seen as an advantage
• More experience on audio, Optical, camera and consumer electrical design will be seen as an advantage.
• Bachelor degree or above