Enterprise Account Manager, Video Collaboration
In the role of the Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving the new and growth of our Video Collaboration business based with top 500 enterprise customers + affiliates in Japan. You will be focused on hunting and door opening new customers and up/cross selling to existing customers and how we can strategically drive increased sales versus short term opportunities. The role will require ensuring multi account management and some specific account plans within our CRM system are fully up to date at all times. The role will report directly to Head of Japan of Global Video Collaboration Commercial Organization.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will grow the Video Collaboration business working with Japan top customers.
- Focus on a defined list of Enterprises
- Engage with Local Microsoft Zoom, and Google strategic alliance partners in the field
- Account management and relationship building, and account planning for some specific customers.
- Ensure pipeline is update weekly and notes added into our CRM system (SFDC)
- Deliver the quarterly revenue commitment, but working on a 6 month rolling forecasts
- Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly-driven environment.
- Build senior long term relationships with line of business managers, IT decisions makers within each account.
- Targeting the top Enterprise end users in country, with a view to selling them the VC portfolio, winning RFPs and Standards within this target account list.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key-Initiatives to new and current customers
- Business development by identifying cross & up-selling opportunity within customer portfolios.
- Work with key System Integrators and VARs on RFPs and pricing frameworks
- Setup roadmap and review meetings with key contacts in allocated Enterprise accounts.
- On time delivery of monthly activity report including implemented and planned activities, turnover overview vs. budget and next month objectives.
- Provide win , loss analysis and contribute to the product business groups on customer trends.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5-8+ years selling IT solutions
- Experience of working with commercial accounts
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire sales cycle
- Results driven and discerning with regards to priorities
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills
- Strong influencer
- Creative strategic thinker and fast learner
- Willingness to adjust efforts in line with Target requirements
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills
- Persuasive, Charismatic, Engaging, Confident
- Working together mind-set
- This position be provided flexible work from home
Degree level or Masters is required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”