Channel & Account Manager, Vietnam
We are hiring a Channel & Account Manager reporting to the Country Business Manager of Vietnam. In the role of Channel & Account Manager you will primarily be identifying opportunities of assigned channel and accounts, managing commercial activities with channel partners, driving commercial aspects for relevant products in order to achieve revenue targets. To be successful, you must be an experienced professional in channel and account management predominantly in the IT market, focusing on enterprises, value-added resellers (VARs) and system integrators (SIs) channel.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Do.
These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will grow the business through active business development, opening doors to new accounts and subsequent account management while managing the enterprises channel ecosystem.
In this role your key responsibilities will be to develop and execute:
- Top Corporate & Public Sector Accounts
- Enterprises: Small and Mid-size
- Annual & Quarterly sales plan for our products mainly related to Personal Workspaces Business Groups (Mouse & Keyboard, Presenter, Webcam, Headset)
The Role Responsibilities:
- Meet commercial targets for given accounts (Regional Resellers, SI, VARs) in a quarterly-driven environment.
- Develop & execute a enterprises country business plan with all relevant figures and activities
- Design & execute a strategy to tap the full potential of enterprise customers.
- Introduce new product categories and drive growth initiatives to current & new channels.
- Lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Develop and drive the demand generation & marketing plans with input from Category Managers
- Set up regular product training for all relevant external stakeholders.
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly Go-to-market & Account forecast
- Collaborate with stakeholders for in country inventory & supply chain management
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT/Consumer Electronics with min 3 years in B2B/Enterprises
- Possess a deep understanding of how to deal with B2B channel partners (SIs, VARs) and has established relationships in relevant market
- Experience of working with government organizations & large corporations with an established C-Level networking of ITDMs & Procurement
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage the entire business cycle.
- Self-motivated, results driven with experience in multicultural environment
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects
- Strong financial acumen
- The role requires travel within the country
- Bachelor degree and above preferably in commercial, business development and marketing
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is mandatory
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”