Principal Product Manager
The Principal Product Manager is responsible for owning the definition, execution, and delivery of Logitech’s personal collaboration headset portfolio. In this role you will work with engineers, designers, Go-to-market managers, and the executive team to deliver our vision of a compelling desktop audio experience. You will also work with strategic partners and high-value customers to ensure proper ecosystem integration and support.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
Define, deliver and manage the Logitech Personal Collaboration headset roadmap.
Work with Engineering to ensure hardware capabilities support features that align with user experience needs.
Ensure architectural decisions lead to products that meet business needs across multiple form factors and generations of product.
Develop detailed product requirements and design spec for the new desktop collaboration family.
Ensure partner and customer integration needs are met through robust APIs and documentation.
Evangelize the business groups vision of seamless desktop integration at partner events and customer meetings.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8+ years of relevant Product Management Experience.
- Experience defining, building, and launching any of the following - IP endpoints, headsets or webcam that had dependency on cloud infrastructures, mobile or web apps.
- Track record of evaluating opportunities from a business, product, and portfolio perspective to ensure products are appropriately prioritized.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate closely with engineering, portfolio and design teams to reach optimal tradeoff between the vision of the product experience, time to market and product cost.
- Have completed a recent major project that included defining the core customer problem, competitive analysis, feature development, concept testing, device setup plus advanced troubleshooting.
- Managed end user/customer beta testing, and other activities that validated the product solution met the original intent prior to launch.
- Thorough understanding of product life cycle process, engineering principles and design constraints
- Bachelors degree
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Demonstrated ability to work with ecosystem partners to extend functionality through APIs and partner content integrations (e.g. SDKs, App Stores).
- B2B & Retail product experience is a big plus.
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.