Business Finance Manager - INDIA MARKETS
The Business Finance Manager will be a strategic & analytical partner to the India Markets GCO Sales and marketing Team. As part of the Emerging Markets Finance team, the incumbent will provide functional leadership in the areas of financial planning & data analysis and help to drive a balanced profitable growth while maintaining financial Integrity. Responsibilities will also include overseeing quarter-end close, co-ordinate with controllership and ensuring compliance to applicable policies & standards.
This role will work closely with the Cluster business team on a day to day basis. In addition, there will also be interactions with the Regional category, finance peers & Supply chain team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Partner with the cluster sales heads in making sound financial decisions, own the P&L by managing the budgets and drive predictability while achieving business results.
- Provide financial leadership to the cluster Sales & marketing team through data based analytics, trends & key insights from a finance perspective.
- Partner with the Cluster S&M in the preparation of the annual operating planning and quarterly business planning reviews.
- Track & report key performance indicators such as Revenue, Margins, Sell Through/Sellout, Channel Inventory and operating expenses.
- Manage performance dashboards for various channels/GTM P&L.
- Quota setting & Quarterly commissions process
- Perform quarter end close accruals, actual reporting, post close reconciliations (Distributor/Retailer incentives, promotions and marketing activities) and track quarterly spending (Soft$ & Marcom).
- Assist in responding to audit queries and participate in regional finance projects.
- Monitor, emphasize & ensure adherence to process, internal policies and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or accounting with minimum 8 years of FP&A experience in Consumer electronics, IT or FMCG industry.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills, ability to manipulate and interpret data.
- Ability to drive change and influence business results.
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert in Excel; Proficiency in Tableau, Oracle & Hyperion is a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance .