Audio Firmware Engineer
Audio Embedded Engineer:
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our engineering team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Senior Audio Embedded engineer to be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the products you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
- You enjoy working on early release components and influencing technology roadmaps
- You will help prototype and define technology plans for future projects
- Contribute to hardware architecture using your experience with SOCs, DSPs, ARM/ Cortex cores.
- You will have a passion to work on new and disruptive techniques such as new digital communication standards, embedded low level C/C++ on audio streaming, and implementation of high speed data communication.use your optimization experience to squeeze performance from math intensive code. Work closely with product managers to translate overall system architecture and product requirements into well-designed and implemented components.
- Take ownership of the implementation of individual software components, with high emphasis on quality, test-driven development, and sound software engineering practices
- You will have practical knowledge and success bringing up hardware in Linux/RTOS/ Android systems in the field of audio processing.
- You will analyze and optimize system resources related to audio processing and
- You will evaluate and analyze new software methodologies and hardware technologies You will have practical knowledge of audio streaming processing techniques and approaches for realtime communications
- 5+Proficiency in coding withC/C++
- 5+years of deep experience withARM/Cortex cores as a software engineer
- Implementation and verification of algorithms in a mixture ofC/C++
- Experience in Linux or AndroidBSP development and debug,includingI2S,I2SC, UART, USB, ethernet standards.
- Experience inLinux,Android and RTOS systems
- Knowledge of realtime digital audio communication algorithms and approaches
- Knowledge of low-latency digital audio communication
- Algorithm optimization techniques and tradeoffs to minimizeMIPs/memory
- Experience with debugging math algorithms and hardware control techniques
- Comfortable with development tools:gcc,JTAG,AudioPrecision,scopes
- Experience developing realtime systems with low latency and high data rates
- Proficient in performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Experience developing and delivering at least one ARM-based embedded product.
- Experience usingSourceControl/Project Tracking systems(git,Jenkins,Jira)
- Attention to details and ability to work independently
- Previous video conferencing experience
- Knowledge of NEON optimization for ARM cores
- Ability tor read and understand EE circuits and hardware
- B.S,M.S .or Ph.D.in Computer science,Electrical Engineering or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience as an Embedded Engineer in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.