Cluster Category Manager – Streamers & Creators
The Marketing Cluster Category Manager functions as a key role in driving Streamers & Creators category development and establish Logicool Webcam and Blue as leading brands in the category. This position works closely with different functions including Global Commercial Organization Regional Category Manager, Japan sales team, and other supporting teams to drive the category strategy into action and lead to develop marketing programs to ensure the achievement of the category target. He/she needs the integrated capability and should have strong mind of ownership and self-motivation.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Responsible for managing category P&L, marcom budget, product portfolio, pricing strategy, go to market strategy, new product launches for Streamers & Creators category including Webcam and Blue microphone
• Responsible for developing marketing strategies, leading executions of marketing programs with category marketing managers, and on line / off line sales teams, as well as evaluating marketing programs KPI & ROI
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 5+ years of experience in the product marketing function
• Experienced management of a specific category/product with P/L responsibility as 4P lead
• Deep knowledge on gaming industry including KOL’s, and streamers are big plus
• Rich knowledge on Youtuber communities such as creators, musician, and others are also big plus
• Experienced developing marketing plans and 360 marketing campaigns with full marketing mix
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to influence an organization is required.
• Strong Data analytic skill
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically is critical.
• Ability to view issues from a broad strategic perspective and strong experience in problem solving, influencing and decision making.
• Organizational savvy to understand how to get things done in a matrix organization
• Creative and strong writer
• Self-management skills and self-started attitude highly valued
• English fluent verbally and written is a must
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.