Trade Marketing Specialist (6-month Temp)
The Trade Marketing Specialist is the driving force in the success of our in-store presence across Logitech's retail partners in Australia. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the marketing, category and sales team to ensure marketing campaigns are delivered and executed within our retail partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Project manage all major POS display roll-outs in our retailers from briefing our agency partners through to in-store execution
- Ensure existing POS is maintained to a high standard
- Liaise with agency partners to deliver POS within a project timelines
- Work closely with Logitech internal stakeholders to ensure all expectations are met
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 5+ experience in a previous trade marketing role, ideally within a consumer goods organisation
- Strong organisation skills with ability to meet project deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to thrive in fast paced environment
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
· Degree qualified
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.