Discovery-Innovation Coordinator (Contractor)
The TW Discovery-Innovation Coordinator is contract based role and responsible for analyzing needs from users, visualizing the innovative ideas, generating design proposals, build experience prototypes and validating concepts by testing with users at Logitech Hsinchu site.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Transfer user needs into creative proposals with cross-functional teamwork
• Related information searching and conceptual solution discussion
• User-centric design proposals and experience prototypes
• Visualization of teamwork outcomes and iteration for concept enhancement
• Collect the needed material for experience prototyping and recruit users for scenario testing
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Experienced in 3D modeling design and physical/digital prototyping
• Visualization skills such as presentation layout, format design, graphics design, image process and video editing.
• Design Thinking and making progress from user information managing, ideas generating, prototyping and validations
• Familiar with different prototyping materials and tools
• Teamwork-driven, creative and positive mindset
• Fluent English skill for explaining ideas and proposals
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Multicultural experience will be prefered
• Industrial Design and Engineering based skills
• Graduating/graduate students are preferred
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”